Friday 7 September 2012

Fashion's Night Out Part 2!


So, unfortunately I did not get a chance to snap as many pics as I wanted to for Fashion's Night Out, partly because I was out waiting for Joseph Gordon-Levitt most of the time at TIFF and partly because I just dawdled with friends and left. BUT, there's a blog called The F Word Online that has some amazing pics of the night that you should check out if curious at all of what went down that night! :) Just click on the name for pics! 
Overall though, I just had a blast hanging out with friends and chilling and just meandering around! Maybe next year I'll take advantage of some of the deals (when I'm not on such a strict budget) and perhaps purchase something! In the meantime, I'll try to post more pics of outfits in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment